Thursday 30 May 2024

Before the appearance of the ‘I’, there was only the Soul . After the disappearance of the ‘I’, the Soul alone prevails.+

Before the appearance of the ‘I’ there was only the Soul, the ‘Self’. After the disappearance of the ‘I’, the Soul, the ‘Self’ alone prevails as the ultimate reality.

That is why Bhagavad Gita: ~ ‘The permanent (consciousness) is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18)

The ‘I’ hides the truth of the whole.

Bhagavad Gita: ~ “You must first see the ‘I’ as illusory before you see others as illusory. ~ CH.2 v.16

First, you must make sure that ‘I’ itself is illusory because ‘I’ is not permanent.

No second thing existed prior to the appearance of the ‘I’ and ‘I’ never exists now and also ‘I’ never exists in the future. The ‘I’ is merely an illusory appearance.

Let you be clear on one thing. The ‘I’ is merely a dualistic illusion created out of the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness. but in reality, ‘I’ neither exists in the past nor exists now, nor going to exist in the future.

Whatever existed in the past whatever exists now and whatever is going to exist in the future is merely an illusion created out of consciousness.

Whatever has appeared as ‘I’ is nothing but the consciousness? The ‘I’ has no value because it is merely an illusion.

You search for the truth and you will find only the Soul, which is present in the form of the consciousness. If you search for the Soul then you will find only the truth, which is beyond the form, time, and space.

The ‘I’ is both real and unreal. It is real because it is a manifestation of the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness, but is unreal, in the sense, that it is not absolute and eternal like consciousness itself.

Some Gurus used the word ‘I’ to indicate the Self. And they think the ‘I’ without the body is the Self. The ‘I’ is not the Self, but the Soul; the witness of the ‘I’ is the true Self, which is real and eternal.

When the Soul is the real Self then how “I” can remain. Only the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness prevails, not the ‘I’.

The world in which you exist is the falsehood. Thus, you are the false Self within the falsehood. The falsehood appears as waking or dream (duality) and disappears as deep sleep (non-duality). Therefore, realize ‘what is real’ and ‘what is unreal’ to realize the truth, which is hidden by ignorance.

A perfect understanding of ‘what is what’ helps to get rid of ignorance, which is the cause of experiencing the dualistic illusion (world) as a reality.

People's approach is more practical, and they stuck with the reality of the world, they take it as real. That is why all the confusion. : ~Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brahman and Atman are things you can never see. So do not inquire into them. Inquire into the world around you.+

Most religious Saints of the past were social reformers, thus, they were more concerned with humanism than the truth. Their contribution is ...