Saturday 10 August 2024

When the 'I' is impermanent, what is it that permanent which knows the appearance and disappearance of the 'I'.+

Neither the religious views, nor the yogic view, nor the scientific views, nor the atheistic views nor the intellectual views are tenable to unfold the mystery of the ‘I’.

Whatever is based on the ‘I’ is egocentric. The egocentric judgments yield only dualistic judgment.

Whenever the ‘I’ is present the duality is bound to be there. If the duality is present ignorance is bound to be there. If ignorance is there the illusion is experienced as a reality.

If the illusion is experienced as a reality then the experience of birth, life, death, and the world is experienced as a reality.

Attachment to the Soul, the ’Self’, and detachment from the ‘I’’( world) is the key to freedom and salvation.

Every one of us is attached to the 'I', which holds the whole universe. And the universe hides the truth. The 'I' is present in the form of the mind. The mind is in the form of the universe. The universe appears as a waking or dream (duality). and disappears as deep sleep (nonduality). The 'I' is impermanent.

Just think and reason deeply:~

Why the 'I', does not disappear even after inquiry, even if one knows intellectually 'I' am not the body?

If the 'I', is not the body, what is 'I', without the body?

How can the 'I', remain as 'I', without the body?

Where 'I', disappeared in deep sleep?

What is it that knows, the appearance and disappearance of the 'I'?

When the 'I' is impermanent, what is it that permanent which knows the appearance and disappearance of the 'I'?

How can one remain as 'I', when it is impermanent and the judge the eternal truth, which is not the 'I'?

The seeker of the truth has to find what is eternal and what is impermanent to decide whether the 'I' or duality is permanent or the Soul is the witness of the 'I', is permanent? to overcome the illusion and establish in the non-dualistic reality. : ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get rid of the ignorance instead of purifying yourself.+

Avadhuta Gita:- “The Atman cannot be purified through the practice of the six limbs of the yoga, or through the annihilation of the mind, or...