Friday 4 October 2024

It is impossible to find the truth through laboratory conditions. One has to use his own reason (Buddhi.).+

It is impossible to find the truth through laboratory conditions. One has to use his own reason (Buddhi.)

Reality let it then be perceived in the state of deep sleep also. As it is not at all perceived, it must be unreal and false like dreams.

Menatlly Cross the ‘I’ and enter the kingdom of the Advaitic heaven.
You are not God. The Soul the innermost ‘Self’ is God. It is not correct to say God or I am Brahman. But when Brahman is, how can "I" remain? Only Brahman or God remains, not I.
From the standpoint of the Soul, the Self, the ‘I’ is an illusion, which appears and disappears.
It is erroneous to use the word ‘I’ for the Self, because ‘I’ represents the form, time, and space whereas the Soul, the Self is a formless, timeless, and spaceless existence.
Bhagavad Gita: ~ “The permanent is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18)
To understand the false nature of the ‘I’, Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana is necessary.
The Self is not ‘I’, but the Self is the Soul which is the witness of the ‘I’. Holding the’ Self’ ‘I' leads to hallucination based on the imagination.
Those who are stuck with the ‘I’ based teaching never be able to cross the domain of form, time, and space. :~Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brahman and Atman are things you can never see. So do not inquire into them. Inquire into the world around you.+

Most religious Saints of the past were social reformers, thus, they were more concerned with humanism than the truth. Their contribution is ...