Saturday 27 April 2024

Individual has the ego, which is wrongly identified as the mind. The mind is not an individual because the mind is the whole universe.+

Individual has the ego, which is wrongly identified as the mind. The mind is not an individual because the mind is the whole universe. 

Deeper selfsearch reveals that the ego is the false self within the illusory universe. 

All the accumulated egocentric knowledge is inadequate, or useless in unfolding the mystery of the mind or universe.
The ‘I’ is inborn samskara or conditioning, because of this inborn samskara or conditioning one has accepted the ‘I’ as the ‘‘Self’’, he is ignorant that the ‘I’ itself is the cause of ignorance.
Because of this ‘I’ he has accepted illusion as a reality. Therefore, there is a need to realize ‘What is this ‘I’?’ in actuality.
Without knowing ‘what is this ‘I’?’ in actuality it is impossible to unfold the hidden truth which is beyond form, time, and space.
Till you hold the ‘Self ‘as the ‘I’ you will never be able to get Self-realization. ‘I’ hides the Soul, which is the  Self. ‘

'I' is present in the form of the mind. 

Know what is this 'I':~
'I’ is ignorance.
‘I’ is the duality.
‘I’ is the form, time, and space.
‘I’ is the universe.
‘I’ is the waking.
‘I’ is the dream.
‘I’ is the illusion.
‘I’ is the experience of birth, life, death, and the world.

Remember this:~

Without the 'I' there is no mind. 
Without the ‘I’ there is no ignorance.
Without the ‘I’ there is no duality.
Without the ‘I’ there is no form, time and space
Without the ‘I’ there is no universe.
Without the ‘I’ there is no waking.
Without the ‘I’ there is no dream.
Without the ‘I’ there is no illusion.
Without the ‘I’ there is no experience of birth, life, death, and the world.

The ‘I’ hides the Soul, the Self, which is the cause of the 'I'. 
That is why Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say ‘I', if you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, you are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers.
Bhagavad Gita: ~ The permanent is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18)
It is time to discard the ‘I’. Never use the word ‘I’ or I AM for the Self. : ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brahman and Atman are things you can never see. So do not inquire into them. Inquire into the world around you.+

Most religious Saints of the past were social reformers, thus, they were more concerned with humanism than the truth. Their contribution is ...