Thursday 20 June 2024

Start your journey even you may find it difficult. Repeated reading the posts your subconscious will become soulcentric.+

Start your journey even if you may find it difficult at first by repeated reading of my posts and blogs your subconscious will become soulcentric.

As your conviction about the Soul, and the Self becomes firm in the subconscious, your subconscious will start dropping the dualistic egocentric knowledge and start accepting the Soul-centric Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana.

As you cross the ‘I’ and get to the other side once you are on the other side of the ‘I’ is the reality, which is beyond form, time, and space. You will realize that the ‘I’ is an illusion.

Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana has nothing to do with the ‘I’ based teaching.

Remember, the ‘I’ is not an individual because the ‘I’ is the whole universe. Limiting the ‘I’ to individuality is the cause of experiencing the dualistic illusion as reality?

The nature of the ‘I’ is the nature of the mind.

The nature of the mind is the nature of the universe.

The nature of the universe is the nature of the waking.

The nature of waking is the nature of the illusion.

Thus, it is necessary to study the nature of the ‘I’ to unfold the mystery of the universe.

All the teachings limit the ‘I’ to an individual and glorify the ‘I’ without knowing what this ‘I’ is supposed to be in actuality. All ‘I’ based teachings are inadequate and useless for the serious seeker of truth.

If you are seeking truth nothing but the truth must discard without mercy such teaching to progress in your spiritual quest.

The seeker must know the ‘I’ is not limited to individuality. The seeker has to see the ‘I’ as the universe, to overcome ignorance. When the Advaitic wisdom dawns, then the ignorance vanishes. When ignorance vanishes and the dualistic illusion (world) you used to think as reality becomes unreal. : ~Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brahman and Atman are things you can never see. So do not inquire into them. Inquire into the world around you.+

Most religious Saints of the past were social reformers, thus, they were more concerned with humanism than the truth. Their contribution is ...