Thursday 15 August 2024

I AM--awareness exists only in ignorance. Real awareness is non-dualistic awareness.+

The I AM--awareness exists only in ignorance. Real awareness is non-dualistic awareness. Till you hold I AM as a reality you will remain in the dualistic illusion or MAYA. 

Remember, the ‘Self is not ‘I’ or ‘I AM’. The ‘I’ or ‘IAM is an object to the Soul which is the ‘I-LESS’ subject.

Find out ‘what is this ‘I’ supposed to be an actuality.
The ‘I’ present in the form of the mind.
The mind is present in the form of the universe.
The universe appears as waking or dream (duality).
The ‘I’ is an object to the formless subject. Thus it is necessary to include the universe in your inquiry to realize the unreal nature of the ‘I’ of the universe.
That is why Bhagavad Gita: ~ “The permanent (consciousness) is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes.” (2.18)
The ‘I’ hides the Soul, the Self, which is the cause of the 'I'. 
The Bhagavad Gita says: ~ Among thousands of men, scarcely one strives for perfection; and of those who strive and succeed, scarcely one knows the ‘Self’ in truth.
The path of wisdom attracts only those who are in search of truth and they appreciate it greatly. The ignorant are not spiritually matured the receive Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana.
The ignorant indulge in argument provocation and personal attack, which hinder their own realization of the ultimate truth or Brahman or God in truth.
That is why Jesus said: ~ Do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you. (Matthew -7:6)
~ He meant knowledge of the Spirit or Self-knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana.
Bhagvad Gita says: ~ “Don't unsettle the minds of ignorant by revealing the esoteric truth.”:~Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

All religions survive on myths. The rationalists would be on the more solid ground if they attacked myths of all religions.+

  All religions survive on myths. The rationalists would be on the more solid ground if they attacked myths of all religions. Religion is a ...