Monday 26 August 2024

If you are seeking truth, then you should not waste your precious time and fortune by attending the Satsangha and retreats.+

Those Gurus who expound ‘I-centric’ knowledge are propagating ignorance. The seeker has to be aware of the fact that the ‘I’ itself is ignorance. The truth is hidden by the ‘I’.

Bhagavad Gita: ~ “You must first see the ‘I’ as illusory before you see others as illusory. ~ CH.2 v.16

If you stick to ‘I-centric Gurus and their teaching you are sticking up to ignorance. By following ‘I-centric’ teaching even after a hundred years you will never realize the ‘Self’ hidden by the ‘I’.

If you are seeking truth then you should not waste your precious time and fortune by attending to the Satsangha and retreats of ‘I-centric’ Gurus.

That is why Bhagavan Buddha said: ~ ‘Believe nothing because a wise man said it, Believe nothing because it is generally held. Believe nothing because it is written. Believe nothing because it is said to be divine. Believe nothing because someone else said it. But believe only what you, yourself judge to be true.

It takes time for the seeker to gain the perfect understanding of ‘what is the truth’ and ‘’what is untruth’. It takes time for the Soul, the innermost Self to wake up from the sleep of ignorance, and it takes time for one to realize the truth, which is hidden by ignorance.

The seeker should be aware of everything untrue: stick to the truth and he shall succeed, maybe slowly, but surely. The ‘I’ is not the root of all the appearance because the ‘I’ itself is an appearance.

Only ignorant people say ‘I’ is the root of all the appearance. Those Gurus who propagated the ‘Self’ within the body are erred. This mistake has to be rectified to realize the Soul, the Self, which is present in the form of consciousness, is the fullness of consciousness.

By emotionally sticking to these ’I’-centric gurus and their teachings you will remain permanently in the domain of ignorance.

Because of ignorance, you think you are an individual separate from the world and world that existed prior to you, you are born in it later on. The ‘I’ is inborn ignorance cause of experiencing the world in which you exist as a reality whereas the world in which you exist is a dualistic illusion.

Whatever belongs to a dualistic illusion is bound to be an illusion. So, your experience of birth, life, death, and the world is bound to be an illusion.

Everyone is holding some teaching or teacher or their accepted truth as a yardstick. All the accumulated egocentric knowledge is inadequate or useless in unfolding the mystery of the mind or universe.

The ‘I’ is inborn samskara or conditioning, and because of this inborn samskara or conditioning one has accepted the ‘I’ as the ‘‘Self’’, he is ignorant of the fact that the ‘I’ itself is the cause of ignorance. Because of this ‘I’ he has accepted illusion as a reality. Therefore, there is a need to realize ‘what is this ‘I’?’ - in actuality.

Without knowing ‘what is this ‘I’?’ in actuality it is impossible to unfold the hidden truth which is beyond form, time, and space.

Until you hold the ‘Self ‘as the ‘I’ you will never be able to get Self-realization. ‘I’ hides the Soul, which is the Self.

'I’ is ignorance.

‘I’ is the duality.

‘I’ is the form, time, and space.

‘I’ is the universe.

‘I’ is the waking.

‘I’ is the dream.

‘I’ is the illusion.

‘I’ is the experience of birth, life, death, and the world.

But remember:~

Without the ‘I’ there is no ignorance.

Without the ‘I’ there is no duality.

Without the ‘I’ there is no form, time, and space.

Without the ‘I’ there is no universe.

Without the ‘I’ there is no waking.

Without the ‘I’ there is no dream.

Without the ‘I’ there is no illusion.

Without the ‘I’ there is no experience of birth, life, death, and the world.

The ‘I’ hides the Soul, the ‘Self. The ‘I’ hides the truth.

That is why Ashtavakra Gita 16:10:~ If you desire liberation, but you still say ‘I,’, If you feel the ‘Self’ is the ‘I’, you are not a wise man or a seeker. You are simply a man who suffers.

Bhagavad Gita: ~ ‘The permanent is always there, only the transient ‘I’ comes and goes. (2.18) It is time to discard the ‘I’. Never use the word ‘I’ or I AM for the Self. : ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

All religions survive on myths. The rationalists would be on the more solid ground if they attacked myths of all religions.+

  All religions survive on myths. The rationalists would be on the more solid ground if they attacked myths of all religions. Religion is a ...