Monday 12 August 2024

The ‘I’ is the cause of forgetfulness of the reality.+

A Gnani imparts Self-knowledge and encourages the seeker to seek the truth. A Gnani helps the seeker to drop all the accumulated knowledge.

The only thing worth remembering is the Soul, the Self. The ‘I’ is the cause of the forgetfulness of reality. The ‘I’ hides the reality, which is beyond the form, time, and space.

The ‘I’ itself is form, time, and space.

The form, time, and space itself are the universe.

The universe itself is the waking experience.

The waking experience itself is the mind.

The mind itself is the ‘I’.

The ‘I’ itself is a dualistic illusion.

The dualistic illusion hides the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.

Stick to the Soul, which is the ultimate truth, or Brahman, and drop the ‘I’, which is the dualistic illusion.

Whatever prevails without the ‘I’ is the Soul, which is the fullness of consciousness without the division of form, time, and space. : ~Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

All religions survive on myths. The rationalists would be on the more solid ground if they attacked myths of all religions.+

  All religions survive on myths. The rationalists would be on the more solid ground if they attacked myths of all religions. Religion is a ...