Monday 19 August 2024

The ‘I’ is not within your body because the 'I' is the whole universe.+

 

The ‘I’ is not within your body.

The ‘Self’ is not you and the ‘Self’ is not within you. The ‘Self is the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness that pervades everything and everywhere in the world in which you exist. If you hold the ‘Self’ as ‘I’ then you are misdirected.

Attachment to duality or 'I' leads to remaining in the hallucination of the cycle of birth, life, and death. And detachment from 'I' is the key to freedom from experiencing the universe, which is a dualistic illusion or Maya as a reality.

The consciousness is not limited to the waking entity and the waking world because it pervades all three states.

By inquiring “WHO AM ‘I’?”, which is limited the waking entity will yield only a half-truth because it exposes only the unreal nature of the form and fails to expose the unreality of the time and space. Thus ‘WHO AM I?- inquiry will not yield full truth. Without taking all three states into account, it is impossible to realize the ultimate truth or Brahman or God in truth.

Many people who are stuck with “WHO AM ‘I’? and ‘I AM THAT- are unaware of the fact that their journey is incomplete. ‘WHO AM ‘I’ and “I AM THAT’ are only stages, they have to go much beyond WHO AM ‘I’? and ‘I AM THAT’.

When the ‘Self’ is not a waking entity (you) and the waking experience is a false experience then what is the use of assuming the ‘Self’ ‘without the form and without realizing what ‘‘Self’ ‘is in actuality.

The ‘Self’ is without form, without time, and without space. The Self is the Soul, which is the cause of the illusory form, time, and space.

One has to realize the ‘Self’ is hidden by the illusory form, time, and space, but the ‘Self’ is without the form, time, and space.

The form, time, and space are one, in essence. That essence is the Soul, which is present in the form of consciousness.

From the standpoint of the innermost ‘Self’, form, time, and space are merely an illusion. Therefore, perfect understanding is needed to realize ‘what is what’ to know ‘what is truth ‘and ‘what is an illusion’. Simply intellectually speculating by saying ‘I AM THIS’ or ‘I AM THAT’ is not Self-Knowledge or Brahma Gnana or Atma Gnana. : ~ Santthosh Kumaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brahman and Atman are things you can never see. So do not inquire into them. Inquire into the world around you.+

Most religious Saints of the past were social reformers, thus, they were more concerned with humanism than the truth. Their contribution is ...